Sign-ups have begun for the All-Highlands Church Retreat! It’s happening November 5-7 at Camp Vesper Point and is a wonderful time of spiritual renewal (as well as being a lot of fun.) Cost will be about $50/person for all food and lodging for the weekend, with tiered discounts for couples and families; a deposit is required for sign-up, so bring some cash or your checkbook with you. We do want every single member/attender to come, so if financial hardship is keeping you back, please call the church office.
If you haven’t been to a Highlands Retreat, you might not know what to expect; here’s a sneak peek at what the weekend will entail –
- several worship gatherings that involve not only singing and teaching but spiritual life-stories from folks in our congregation
- a bonfire and s’mores
- plenty of time for board games, soccer, Frisbee and other recreation for the grown-ups, and structured recreation time for kids
- breakout prayer and planning sessions for ministries
- and the fabulous and entertaining Highlands Talent Show (start planning your acts now!)
1 person = $50
2-person family = $90
3-person family = $120
4-person family = $150
5-person family = $170
Each additional person per family after 5 = $20
This will include your lodging and all meals.
- Prorated fees are NOT available, even if you can't come the first night or have to leave early. (Camp Vesper Point gives us such a huge discount to start with that we can't go any lower!)
- Children 4 and under are free.
- A "family" means you are blood or legally related, all under the same head of household, and paying together. Roommates - sorry, you are each your own person.